Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm posting from an Internet cafe, so this will be brief or I will have to buy more food.
I finally got a good night's sleep thanks to two different medications I probably should not have combined! Don and I slipped out for a coffee while Cathie and Isabella were sleeping in.
We saw Versailles yesterday but I don't have the photos uploaded yet, so this will be a blog about Don. Yesterday he was driving along when the guy behind him started to signal for him to stop. He did, only to be told that he had a severely flat tire! He changed it and went to the car rental place in Caen. He had to pay a fair chunk of change for the roadside assistance (there wasn't any) and replacement of the tire. We should get that back from the visa card insurance, though.
Here are some pictures of his golf courses.















Above, the sun is just coming up at 8:54, Don's dawn tee- time.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment